5.11.2008

Sweet Celebration






Last weekend I traveled home to Nashville to photograph a friend of mine’s wedding. The past two years, I’ve photographed a half a dozen of my friend’s weddings. Each one is beautiful and sweet in its own way. This was no different. It was a beautiful blue sky weekend. The rolling Tennessee hills welcomed me home and I couldn't be more ellated. The day of the wedding was perfect.

To me, the most precious and beautiful weddings aren't a production; meant to impression and make a show of the couple but a celebration of two families coming together. Adrienne, the bride, was stunning.. she was glowing as any bride would be on their wedding day. Both had such a peace about them and their families were incredible in how the came together to create this beautiful wedding. The setting was the Carton Mansion in Franklin where under an old oak tree, the two became one. Surrounded by their friends and family, you could feel how loved these two were. What an honor it was for me to be a part in capturing this day..

1 comment:

Christine said...

Adrienne looks stunning! I'm so glad it was the perfect day - she is a beautiful person.